The original receipt or gift receipt is required to apply the warranty.
- MIAJWL honours the warranty on watches purchased at regular price, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the watch.
- The warranty applies to the manufacturing defects only (mechanism and clasp only). A watch with any defect in manufacturing will be replaced with the same watch reference or another watch reference of equal value.
- This warranty does not apply to the glass, battery, wristband (watch bracelet) or the watch casing nor its cleaning. The warranty becomes void if the problem is caused by rough handling, shocks, mistreatment, mishandling or any other improper uses.
- Before any exchange or repair, the watch will be inspected to ensure the warranty applies. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of your watch and the issue.
- All jewellery sold at regular price have a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under the standard consumer law for the first three (3) months from the date of purchase.
- Receipt is needed as proof of purchase for every exchange or repair.
- The warranty covers lost stones, clasp and welding resulting as a manufacturing and material defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear like scratch, spot, wearing off of PVD plating and any damage caused by accident, shocks, mistreatment, mishandling or misuse.
- Before any exchange or repair, the jewellery will be inspected to ensure the warranty applies. Please send an email to email@example.com and include pictures of your jewellery and the issue.