- MIAJWL honours the guarantee, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the watch, against any material, movement or manufacturing defects. A watch with any defect in manufacturing will be replaced with a watch of equal value.
- This warranty does not apply to the glass, battery, bracelet or the watch casing nor its cleaning. The warranty is void if the problem is caused by rough handling, shocks or any other improper uses.
- All jewellery sold at full price have a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under the standard consumer law for the first three (3) months from the date of purchase.
- Receipt is needed as proof of purchase for every exchange or repair.
- The warranty covers lost stones, clasp and welding resulting as a manufacturing and material defects.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear like scratch, spot, unplated, glue defect and any damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Before any exchange or repair, the jewellery will be inspected to ensure the warranty applies.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of your jewellery.